(UB026): Fusion: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers The World’s Best Companies. Featuring Denise Yohn - Brand Leadership Expert, Speaker and Author.
Don’t miss Denise Yohn, the go-to expert on brand-building for national media outlets, an in-demand speaker and consultant, and an influential writer. In addition to FUSION, she is the author of the bestselling book What Great Brands Do: The Seven Brand-Building Principles that Separate the Best from the Rest and the e-book Extraordinary Experiences: What Great Retail and Restaurant Brands Do.
News media including FOX Business TV, CNBC, The Wall Street Journal , and NPR call on Denise when they want an expert point-of-view on hot business issues and I'm thrilled to have her sharing her tips and tricks with our listeners on this episode.
Today we sound off about:
- How the war for talent has led to a more intentional focus on culture within the business world
- Why it's important for companies to understand the impact that Culture has on Brand
- What leaders at the top of an organization need to understand about their role in driving a single vision for their organization and why they can no longer delegate Culture and Brand to HR and Marketing exclusively
- The power of combining vision, culture and brand together to ensure a company is living their brand inside and out
- Why honest leaders are still questioning the strategic link between culture and business results
Tips, Tools and Resources:
- Foundational steps leaders should take in order to integrate their brand and culture
- 5 Strategies for achieving Brand culture fusion
- Specific questions leaders can ask when trying to align vision, culture and brand
- Free access to Denise's Brand Assessment can be found here